Child development through Challenger’s nationally acclaimed innovative pre-school soccer program!
TinyTykes is an innovative program, created by childcare specialists that introduces children aged 2 to 5-years to the basic skills of soccer. Both our Cubs (2- 3 years) and our Lions (4-5 years) modules use fundamental soccer activities, games and stories to develop their skills in the following areas:
- Balance, Agility and Coordination
- Technical Skills
- Gross motor skills
- Physical Development
- Social skills
- Self confidence
Challenger’s soccer experts and child development professionals have designed an innovative curriculum that introduces your young soccer stars to the basic skills needed in soccer as well as developing their motor, social, and psychological skills.
Our International coaches are experts at working with young children and will combine soccer with fun games; stories and skill building activities that will keep your child entertained and enthused to return next week. Come join our CUBS AND LIONS PROGRAM and join LENNY THE LION as you learn our Tiny Tykes theme song!
Our TinyTykes program will bring numerous benefits to both the host organization and of course the children participating in the program. A few of our program highlights are listed below:
- Qualified Professional British Coaches (Ratio 1:10) with an abundance of experience working with young children and the knowledge of how to make it fun!
- Innovative curriculum designed by education professionals and child psychologists that focus on the key factors of child development
- Player package that includes:
- Full custom designed TinyTykes Uniform (Shirt and Shorts)
- TinyTykes size 3 ball
- Kicker stickers awarded after each session
- Graduation certificate after level completion