April 24-26, 2020
Stump & Garrett Parks
Boys U8-U19 Girls U8-U15
Divisions 1-10 & Rec.
Deadline – March 20
U8-10 (’11-’09) 7v7 – $525
U10-12 (’09-’07) 9v9 – $575
U12-19 (’07-’00) 11v11 – $625
The Challenger Cup, on April 24-26, 2020, is a great mid-season tournament for lower level premier (D1 thru D10) and recreational teams. Over 240 teams participated in last year’s Challenger Cup.
All other events at this time of year cater to the ‘elite’ premier teams only. However, the Challenger Cup will offer your team(s) the perfect opportunity to prepare for the spring season by playing against other teams of similar ability, so every game will be competitive, fun and CHALLENGING.
The Challenger Cup is held at Stump and Garrett Parks in Shawnee, KS. Playing all games on these great grass fields makes the Challenger Cup a must-play mid-season event for your team.
*Space is limited. Be sure to sign-up early!*
- A great chance to gauge your team’s mid-season progress
- Fantastic local complex with superb turf fields
- Open to the following age groups: Boys U8 – U19; Girls U8 – U15
- Divisions 1-10 & Rec. available
- Play similar level teams, guaranteed. We work hard bracketing teams, so every game is fun and competitive
- Schedule requests encouraged and worked around
- Excellent referees
- Online registration available