September 25-27, 2020
Division 1-8 and Rec Teams
Stryker Sports Complex
Boys U8-U15, Girls U8-U19
U8 (5v5) $380
U8-10 (7v7) $600
U10-12 (9v9) $700
U12-19 (11v11) $775
Deadline – August 21
The 2020 Wichita Open will attract teams from all over Regions II & III and will cater to all levels of teams. Gold, Silver and Bronze divisions will be available. Held on September 25-27, the Wichita Open offers the chance to play against teams from all over the Midwest.
The 2020 Wichita Open will be held at the newly renovated, all turf Stryker Soccer Complex in Wichita, KS. The Stryker Soccer Complex consists of 11 all-sports turf fields which are all lighted.
All teams are guaranteed three games. Awards will be given to the top two teams in each division. Open to all levels of play, teams will be bracketed accordingly so each game will be competitive.
- Great location in Wichita, Kansas
- Housing options to suit every team budget
- 11 all-sports turf fields which are all lighted for evening games
- Great competition from all over the Midwest – 10+ states will be represented through the tournament series
- Play on a non-holiday
- Excellent referees
- Local attractions close to the complex to cater to families and in between games