August 20-22, 2021
Division 1-10 and Rec Teams
Stryker Sports Complex
Boys U8-U15, Girls U8-U19
U8 (5v5) $380
U8-10 (7v7) $600
U10-12 (9v9) $700
U12-19 (11v11) $775
Deadline – July 30
The 2021 Stryker Cup will attract teams from all over Regions II & III and will cater to all levels of teams. Gold, Silver and Bronze divisions will be available. Held on August 20-22, the Stryker Cup presents the perfect opportunity for all teams to prepare themselves for the season ahead.
The 2021 Stryker Cup will be held at the newly renovated, all turf Stryker Soccer Complex in Wichita, KS. The Stryker Soccer Complex consists of 11 all-sports turf fields which are all lighted.
All teams are guaranteed three games. Awards will be given to the top two teams in each division. Open to all levels of play, teams will be bracketed accordingly so each game will be competitive.
- Great location in Wichita, Kansas
- Housing options to suit every team budget
- 11 all-sports turf fields which are all lighted for evening games
- Great competition from all over the Midwest – 10+ states will be represented through the tournament series
- Play on a non-holiday
- Excellent referees
- Local attractions close to the complex to cater to families and in between games