September 22-24, 2017
Premier D1 and D2 Teams
SCHEELS OP Soccer Complex
Boys and Girls U8-U19
Deadline – August 11
U8-10 (’10-’08) 7v7 – $600
U10-12 (’08-’06) 9v9 – $675
U12-19 (’06-’99) 11v11 – $725
of the approved host hotels. Reservations must be made through GCI Travel.
(800) 950-1110 x7764
(800) 950-1110 x7767
Below is the Challenger Sports tournament policy for traveling teams:
All teams traveling to participate in the KC Super Cup must contact Chree Smith
or Katy Gray at Global Connections Inc. (GCI) to place hotel reservations. GCI has reserved
reduced rate tournament room blocks with a wide range of hotels to suit the
needs of all participating teams.
Please note, traveling teams must reserve hotels through GCI in order to be accepted into the tournament.
· Copy of the Official State Roster (we will need to keep one)
· Guest Player Forms (only if your team is using guest players)
· Travel Permit (for all teams registered outside the state of Kansas)
· USYSA Player Passes
· Medical Waiver Forms for each player
US Club Soccer/USSSA registered teams will need to provide the following paperwork:
· Tournament roster (we will need to keep one)
· US Club Soccer or USSSA Player Passes
· Medical Waiver Forms for each player
Teams can check in on the Friday night of the tournament at the fields or online in the weeks leading up to the tournament.
Online Team Check-In (OCI) is an opportunity for your team to skip team check-in by completing the process online prior to the tournament. Your team will be able to check-in by sending pictures of your documents (roster, player cards, waivers, etc.) to us. You will upload the images to the secure HTGSports site. Once you have completed this, we will check your team in prior to the tournament so you don’t have to attend check-in in person! So easy!
Following are the steps to complete the Online Team Check-In process:
- Login at www.htgsports.net. If you have never logged in before, use the team manager’s email address as the user ID and password.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the page, then the My Sports button.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the Challenger Sports Invitational. Click the “Not Paid” link in the Online Check-In column to submit the $20 fee for this service.
- Snap pictures of your check-in paperwork with your camera phone or scan them in on a copier in .pdf, .jpg or .png format (note: you can consolidate all player cards to one document and all waivers to one document).
- Click the Add Documents link in the middle of the page to upload all of your documents.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the Challenger Sports Invitational. Click on your team name to view the team detail page.
- Click on each document name (Official Roster, Medical Release, etc.) to move the document from the master list (left column) to the tournament document list (right column). Once the document is in the right hand column and ready to be submitted for review, select “Submitted” from the drop down menu, add any notes (e.g., Mary’s player card says she’s U13 because she’s rostered on a U13 team, but her birthdate meets the U12 age group) and click save at the bottom of the page.
- Once all documents are submitted, we will review the paperwork and either approve or notify you of changes that need to be made. You can follow the status of your documents in the status column. It will read “Submitted”, “In Review”, “Approved” or “Rejected.” If rejected, we will include notes to notify you changes that need to be made (e.g., missing Billy’s medical waiver).
The deadline to complete the OCI process is by Midnight on Wednesday, September 20, 2017.
The Challenger Sports Invitational (CSI) on September 22-24, 2017 is the premier fall event in the Midwest! The tournament will be played at the $36 million Overland Park Soccer Complex in Overland Park, KS. No satellite fields will be used !
The Challenger Sports Invitational (CSI) will attract teams from all over Regions II & III and will cater to ALL top level premier teams. Two divisions will be offered (Gold and Silver) and teams will be placed according to Regional and State results.
Over 220 teams from all over the Midwest are expected to attend the tournament this year. If you are looking for GREAT competition, on a GREAT weekend, with GREAT referees, at the FINEST soccer facility in the Midwest – the CSI on September 22-24, 2017 is the event for your team/club.
- Play at the ‘State of the art’ $36 million SCHEELS OP Soccer Complex
- Great central location in Overland Park, KS
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields;
- Lighted fields for night use
- ALL formats (7v7, 9v9, & 11v11) will play on turf fields
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Open to the following age groups: Boys U8 – U19; Girls U8 – U19 Divisions I & II
- Open to host MRL games as requested
- Play different competition
- Schedule requests are all taken into consideration and worked around
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead and St Andrew’s Golf course adjacent to complex