October 28-30, 2016
All Levels – Gold, Silver & Bronze
Boys & Girls U8 – U19
Lone Elm Park
Deadline – September 23
U8 (’09) 4v4 – $200
U9-10 (’08-’07) 7v7 – $525
U10-12 (’07-’05) 9v9 – $575
U12-19 (’05-’98) 11v11 – $625
of the approved host hotels. Reservations must be made through GCI Travel.
(800) 950-1110 x7764
(800) 950-1110 x7767
Below is the Challenger Sports tournament policy for traveling teams:
All teams traveling to participate in the KC Fall Finale must contact Chree Smith or Katy Gray at Global Connections Inc. (GCI) to place hotel reservations. GCI has reserved reduced rate tournament room blocks with a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams.
Please note, traveling teams must reserve hotels through GCI in order to be accepted into the tournament.
Following are the steps to complete the Online Team Check-In process:
- Login at www.htgsports.net. If you have never logged in before, use the team manager’s email address as the user ID and password.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the page, then the My Sports button.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the KC Fall Finale. Click the “Not Paid” link in the Online Check-In column to submit payment ($20 fee).
- Snap pictures of your check-in paperwork with your camera phone or scan them in on a copier in .pdf, .jpg or .png format (note: you can consolidate all player cards to one document and all waivers to one document).
- Click the Add Documents link in the middle of the page to upload all of your documents.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the KC Fall Finale. Click on your team name to view the team detail page.
- Click on each document name (Official Roster, Medical Release, etc.) to move the document from the master list (left column) to the tournament document list (right column). Once the document is in the right hand column and ready to be submitted for review, click the “Submit For Review” button at the bottom of the page.
- Once all documents are submitted, we will review the paperwork and either approve or notify you of changes that need to be made. You can follow the status of your documents in the status column. It will read “Submitted”, “In Review”, “Approved” or “Rejected.” If rejected, we will include notes to notify you changes that need to be made (e.g., missing Billy’s medical waiver).
The Deadline to complete the OCI process is by midnight on Wednesday, October 26th.
Challenger Sports and Kansas Rush Soccer Club have partnered to bring you the KC Fall Finale. The KC Fall Finale will allow your team to end the fall season at a whole new level. Held at the hidden jewel of KC – Lone Elm Park in Olathe, KS – your players will play on some of the best natural grass fields in the Midwest.
The tournament will cater to all levels of premier (Divisions I through VIII) and recreational teams. It will provide the perfect opportunity to gauge how far your team has developed since the start of the season.
*Space will be limited so be sure to sign-up early!*
What sets this tournament apart from other events at this time of year?
- Played on the Heartland League rainout weekend – free weekend without having to request time off
- A great chance to gauge the development of your team prior from the start of the season
- Fantastic local complex with superb fields in beautiful Olathe, KS
- Open to the following age groups: Both Boys and Girls U8 – U19 (Divisions I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII & Rec. available)
- Play similar level teams. We work hard bracketing teams, so every game is fun and competitive
- Play different competition
- Schedule requests are all taken into consideration and worked around
- Online registration