November 18 – 19, 2017
U08 – U10 (7v7) – $445
U10 – U12 (9v9) – $495
U12 – U17 (11v11) – $545
U18-U19 (11V11) – $620
Registration Deadline – Nov 3rd
Fee includes Online Check-In fee
Register before October 13th to receive a $50 discount for your team
To insure the quality of service provided for the Challenger Cup, the directors have partnered with GroupHousing as the official Hospitality Service of the tournament. All teams are guaranteed the lowest rate at any hotel.
All teams who need accommodations are REQUIRED to make hotel reservations through GroupHousing to insure their place in the event. GroupHousing guarantees the lowest rate available. GroupHousing will make this process efficient and friendly for you, while providing exceptional hotel accommodations for all teams. Most hotels offer a breakfast, kid friendly services, budget conscious rates, and amenities to enhance your stay. Each hotel is strategically located just minutes from the event locations.
You may also contact GroupHousing at 888-290-3210 to book your hotel as well.
Thank you for supporting the 2016 Challenger Cup Atlanta!
Online check in for the event must be completed by November 18th.
Documents required for Check-in:
- One Copy of Official State Association Roster
- Tournament Roster
- Current validated player pass for each player
- Printout of game scorecards with your tournament roster entered for each scheduled match and possible semi-final and final matches
- A Medical Release form for each player (You may use your own, do not need to be notarized)
- A completed Player Roster and Release form (You MUST get this from our website)
- A Permission to Travel form for out-of-state teams
Ashford Dunwoody Soccer Complex
3820 Ashford Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30319
Custer Park Soccer Complex
Custer Park, 600 Kenneth E. Marcus Way
Marietta, GA 30060
East Roswell Soccer Complex (Turf Field)
900 Fouts Road
Roswell GA 30075
McCleskey-East Cobb Family YMCA Soccer Complex
1055 E Piedmont Rd
Marietta, GA 30062
Windsor Parkway Soccer Complex
980 Windsor Parkway, SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
Challenger Sports are honored to partner with The Carl E Sanders Family YMCA as we strive to make the 2017 edition of The Challenger Cup Atlanta even bigger and better. The tournament will attract boys and girl’s teams aged U8 – U19/20 from all over Region III.
After the huge success of the 2016 Challenger Cup Atlanta where over 120 teams from across the Southeast Attended we would like to welcome you to register for our 2017 event.
The 2017 Challenger Cup will be hosted in Metro Atlanta on November 18-19 and is undoubtedly the most organized and well run tournament in the entire Southeast.
Applications are available online so register today by clicking the “Register Today” button above. Once you complete your registration, you will receive confirmation that your application has been received. When we reach our deadline for registrations, we will notify the accepted teams. For more information please contact the Tournament
What Makes the Challenger Cup Different?
- The Tournament is run by a full time staff specializing in tournaments
- Someone is always available to answer your phone call or respond to an email.
- All games played at quality venues
- Fantastic hotel accommodation 10 minutes from all fields
- Coaching conflicts and time restraints are worked out to the best possible scenario
- All teams guaranteed 3 games
- Medals and trophy for finalists and champions