May 19-21, 2017
Recreational Teams Only
Boys and Girls K-8 (U6-U14)
Leawood City Park
Leawood , Kansas
Deadline – April 14
- Copy of the roster – Can be either the league roster or the Challenger Roster, found here.
- Proof of age – Either a league player card or a copy of the birth certificate.
- Medical waivers – Must be the Challenger waiver, found here.
Online Team Check-In (OCI) is an opportunity for your team to skip team check-in by completing the process online prior to the tournament. Your team will be able to check-in by sending pictures of your documents (roster, player cards, waivers, etc.) to us. You will upload the images to the secure HTGSports site. Once you have completed this, we will check your team in prior to the tournament so you don’t have to attend check-in in person! So easy!
Following are the steps to complete the Online Team Check-In process:
- Login at www.htgsports.net. If you have never logged in before, use the team manager’s email address as the user ID and password.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the page, then the My Sports button.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the Leawood Soccer Fest. Click the “Not Paid” link in the Online Check-In column to submit the $20 fee for this service.
- Snap pictures of your check-in paperwork with your camera phone or scan them in on a copier in .pdf, .jpg or .png format (note: you can consolidate all player cards to one document and all waivers to one document).
- Click the Add Documents link in the middle of the page to upload all of your documents.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the Leawood Soccer Fest. Click on your team name to view the team detail page.
- Click on each document name (Official Roster, Medical Release, etc.) to move the document from the master list (left column) to the tournament document list (right column). Once the document is in the right hand column and ready to be submitted for review, select “Submitted” from the drop down menu, add any notes (e.g., Mary’s player card says she’s U13 because she’s rostered on a U13 team, but her birthdate meets the U12 age group) and click save at the bottom of the page.
- Once all documents are submitted, we will review the paperwork and either approve or notify you of changes that need to be made. You can follow the status of your documents in the status column. It will read “Submitted”, “In Review”, “Approved” or “Rejected.” If rejected, we will include notes to notify you changes that need to be made (e.g., missing Billy’s medical waiver).
The deadline to complete the OCI process is by Midnight on Thursday, May 19, 2016.
The fields are located at the following address:
10601 Lee Blvd
Leawood, KS 66206
An end of season tournament for recreational teams only! This is a unique opportunity for your team to play against the recreational teams of other clubs at one of the finest soccer complexes in Kansas City!
Players and teams must currently participate in a recreational league.
All players must be registered for the 2017 spring season.
|Where:||Leawood City Park, KS|
|When:||May 19-21, 2017|
|Divisions:||Boys & Girls (K-8th grade)|
|Grade/Ages:||K-4th (U6-U10) – 7v7, 5th-8th (U11-U14) – 9v9, 7th-9th (U13-U15) 11v11|
|Games:||3 game guarantee|
|Cost:||Leawood teams: 7v7 – $300, 9v9 – $325, 11v11 – $350|
|Non-Leawood: 7v7 – $350, 9v9 – $375, 11v11 – $400|
|Deadline:||April 14, 2017|
|Awards:||1st and 2nd place teams receive individual player awards.|