October 13-15, 2017
All Competitive and Rec Teams
Stryker Soccer Complex
Boys U8-15/Girls U8-U19
Deadline – September 15
U8-10 (’10-’08) 7v7 – $525
U10-12 )’08-’06) 9v9 – $575
U12-19 (’06-’99) 11v11 – $625
(800) 950-1110 x7764
(800) 950-1110 x7768
(800) 950-1110 x7761
Below is the Challenger Sports tournament policy for traveling teams:
All teams traveling to participate in the Wichita Fall Invitational must contact Chree Smith
or Katy Gray at Global Connections Inc. (GCI) to place hotel reservations. GCI has reserved
reduced rate tournament room blocks with a wide range of hotels to suit the
needs of all participating teams.
Please note, traveling teams must reserve hotels through GCI in order to be accepted into the tournament.
· Copy of the Official State Roster (we will need to keep one)
· Guest Player Forms (only if your team is using guest players)
· Travel Permit (for all teams registered outside the state of Kansas)
· USYSA Player Passes
· Medical Waiver Forms for each player
US Club Soccer/USSSA registered teams will need to provide the following paperwork:
· Tournament roster (we will need to keep one)
· US Club Soccer or USSSA Player Passes
· Medical Waiver Forms for each player
Teams can check in on the Friday night of the tournament at the fields or online in the weeks leading up to the tournament.
Online Team Check-In (OCI) is an opportunity for your team to skip team check-in by completing the process online prior to the tournament. Your team will be able to check-in by sending pictures of your documents (roster, player cards, waivers, etc.) to us. You will upload the images to the secure HTGSports site. Once you have completed this, we will check your team in prior to the tournament so you don’t have to attend check-in in person.
Following are the steps to complete the Online Team Check-In process:
- Login at www.htgsports.net. If you have never logged in before, use the team manager’s email address as the user ID and password.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the page, then the My Sports button.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the Wichita Fall Invitational. Click the “Not Paid” link in the Online Check-In column to submit payment.
- Snap pictures of your check-in paperwork with your camera phone or scan them in on a copier in .pdf, .jpg or .png format (note: you can consolidate all player cards to one document and all waivers to one document).
- Click the Add Documents link in the middle of the page to upload all of your documents.
- At the bottom of the page under the “My Teams” section you will see your team listed for the Wichita Fall Invitational. Click on your team name to view the team detail page.
- Click on each document name (Official Roster, Medical Release, etc.) to move the document from the master list (left column) to the tournament document list (right column). Once the document is in the right hand column and ready to be submitted for review, select “Submitted” from the drop down menu, add any notes (e.g., Mary’s player card says she’s U13 because she’s rostered on a U13 team, but her birthdate meets the U12 age group) and click save at the bottom of the page.
- Once all documents are submitted, we will review the paperwork and either approve or notify you of changes that need to be made. You can follow the status of your documents in the status column. It will read “Submitted”, “In Review”, “Approved” or “Rejected.” If rejected, we will include notes to notify you changes that need to be made (e.g., missing Billy’s medical waiver).
The deadline to complete the OCI process is by Midnight on Wednesday, October 11, 2017.
Challenger Sports and Kansas Rush Wichita are excited to bring you the 2017 Wichita Fall Invitational. The Wichita Fall Invitational will allow your team to participate in a fall tournament at a new and exciting location in Wichita, KS. The Stryker Soccer Complex is a fantastic venue and has previously hosted the Kansas State Cup.
The tournament will cater to teams of all levels (competitive and recreational) to ensure competitive games for all teams. It will provide the perfect opportunity to gauge how far your team has developed since the start of the fall season.
*Space will be limited so be sure to sign-up early!*
- A great chance to gauge your team’s progress
- Fantastic soccer complex with superb fields
- Perfect new location in Wichita, KS
- Open to the following age groups: Boys U8 – U15; Girls U8 – U19
- Divisions I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII & VIII, as well as Rec. available
- Play similar level teams, guaranteed. We work hard bracketing teams, so every game is fun and competitive
- Schedule requests encouraged and worked around
- Excellent referees
- Online registration available