I *****Now in its 11 Year***** I November 17-18, 2012 I Metro Atlanta Fields I Deadline - October 29th, 2012 I
Celebrating its 11th year The Challenger Cup, hosted at Metro Atlanta Soccer Fields, has developed a great reputation of being a well run and organized end of season event for all competing teams. Hosted by Challenger Sports Corporation, the tournament attracts boys and girls teams age U9-U19 from all over Region III.
This year we are also pleased to announce that we have partnered with Soccer In College for all event registration and schedules. Please check the Challenger Cup home page for more information.
GENERAL INFORMATION - Updated Thursday July 12th, 2012
Application period will close as of October 29th, 2012. To guarantee your place all teams must have paid by this time. Accepted teams will be posted by November 2nd, 2012 and Schedules will be released by November 9th 2012.
U9 - U10 (6v6) - $395
U10 - U12 (8v8) - $450
U12 - U19 (11v11) - $495
Online Check In is available through Soccer in College. We advise all teams to use this method but for those that are unable to scan documents we will have staff at the Crowne Plaza Hotel from 2pm - 5pm on Friday 16th November, 2012.
To check in we need to see a scanned / faxed copy of the following:-
- State Roster with any guest players written at the bottom.
- One copy will be kept by the tournament committee.
- Medical Release Forms - normal use (there is no specific tournament form)
- This must be notarised within the last 12 months.
- Player I.D. Cards
- We need to see both the front and back.
- Game Cards
- Please print off 5 copies - these must be approved and signed at Check In.
- Permission to Travel
- This is for all teams participating outside of Georgia.
For further tournament information, contact Richard Myers:
Phone: 1-800-739-9441 or Email: email@example.com