August 19-21, 2016
Divisions - 2 through 8 & Rec
Girls U8-U19 Boys U8-U14/15
Stump, Swarner & Garrett Park
Deadline - July 22
U8-10 ('09-'07) 7v7 - $525
U10-12 ('07-'05) 9 v9 - $575
U12-19 ('05-'98) 11 v11 - $625
The Challenger Fall Classic (CFC) on August 19-21, 2016 is the first tournament event of the 2016/17 season for lower-level premier (DII, III, IV, V, VI, VII & VIII) and recreational teams. Over the past few years, over 120-200 teams participated in this preseason tournament.
Many other events at this time of year cater to the ‘elite’ premier teams only. However, the CFC will offer your team the perfect opportunity to prepare for the fall season by playing against other teams of similar ability, so every game will be competitive, fun and challenging.
The Challenger Fall Classic is held at three of the finest 'natural grass' soccer facilities in the KC Metro area - Stump, Swarner & Garrett Parks - in beautiful Shawnee, KS. These great fields at local venues make the CFC a must-play preseason event for your lower-level premier or recreational team.
*Space is limited. Be sure to sign-up early!*
· A great opportunity for your fall league preparation
· Give your team an advantage by playing multiple games before the league season is in full swing
· A great weekend guaranteeing that ALL of your players are back from summer camps, vacations, etc.
· Fantastic local complex with superb grass fields
· Perfect location in beautiful Shawnee, KS
· Open to Boys U8 – U14; Girls U8 – U19
· Divisions II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII & Rec. available
· Play similar level teams – guaranteed. We work hard bracketing teams so that every game is fun and competitive
· Schedule requests encouraged and worked around
· Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family while saving on travel expenses)
· Excellent referees
· Online registration available
For further tournament information, contact the tournament directors:
Josh Flett: 1-800-878-2167 x223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon Collett: 1-800-878-2167 x264 or email email@example.com