Child Development Through Fundamental Soccer
Tiny Tykes is a FUNdamental Introduction to the game of soccer for players aged 2 – 5. Players learn the introductory skills of soccer through fun games, stories and music in weekly classes lasting 45 – 60mins each. If you have any questions please contact us.
Our British coaches are experts at working with young children and will combine soccer with fun games; stories and music that keeps your children entertained and enthused to return next week. Come join our CUBS AND LIONS PROGRAM and join LENNY THE LION as you learn our Tiny Tykes theme song!
Our Tiny Tykes program will bring numerous benefits to both the host organization and of course the children participating in the program. A few of our program highlights are listed below:
- Qualified Professional British Coaches (Ratio 1:10) with an abundance of experience working with young children and the knowledge of how to make it fun!
- Innovative curriculum designed by education professionals and child psychologists that focus on the key factors of child development
- The inclusion of music within the curriculum positively impacts motor skill development, concentration and coordination
- Player package that includes:
- Full custom designed Tiny Tykes Uniform (Shirt and Shorts)
- Tiny Tykes size 3 ball
- Kicker stickers awarded after each session
- Graduation certificate after level completion
I Cubs Module: ages 2-3yrs I Lions Module: ages 4-5yrs I
Both modules aim to use soccer as a medium for children to develop their balance, agility, coordination, color recognition and numerical learning, along with increasing their confidence and social skills. We understand the importance of goal setting so have therefore designed progressive levels within each module based on attendance. There are 4 levels within both the Cubs and Lions modules, with each level involving the completion of 6 sessions/classes:
I Level 1 – Bronze I Level 2 – Silver I Level 3 – Gold I Level 4 – Platinum I
At the conclusion of every session each child receives a “Kicker Sticker” as acknowledgement of attendance, with a graduation certificate presented to each child at the final session of the level.
TECHNIQUES COVERED THROUGHOUT THE MODULES
|LEVEL 1||Ball Control||Team Play|
|LEVEL 2||Dribbling||Attacking Moves|
|LEVEL 4||Passing||Multi-skill recap|
Our Academy Curriculum has been based around the WORLDS TOP PROFESSIONAL SOCCER CLUBS and has been adapted and designed by our very own soccer and Child Development experts. Taking the core of the top training sessions and incorporating our PLAY TRAIN COMPETE PHILOSOPHY along with the US SOCCER FEDERATIONS tactical, technical, physical and psychological (TTPP) components of the game we have designed a curriculum that will develop both your players and the individual.
PHASE 5: ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL
Players will be able to perform the correct techniques and copy with the physical demands of the game as players adapt to different match conditions.
PHASE 4: PREPARE TO COMPETE
Players will leanr tactics, perform under pressure and
understand the importance of match preperation as they begin to challenge themselves to improve.
PHASE 3: LEARN TO TRAIN
Players will focus on technical proficiency in a competitive environment. Small group tactis will be introduced along with a focus on SAQs.
PHASE 2: DESIRE TO PLAY
Players will focus on ball familiarity and develop a passion for the game. Basic concepts and strategy will be introduced along with our NAIA Champions of Character.
PHASE 1: FUNDAMENTAL SOCCER
Players will focus on the FUNdamentals of the game. We will introduce basic soccer skills through fun stories and games with a focus on the basic core and motor skills.
Our Philosophy incorporates what we are all about. Our goal as a company is to offer players, teams and coaches the opportunity to learn and develop their skills. We feel that these three major concepts can be used to aid the development of each from early beginning stages through to serious competitive players and coaches.
The best teacher of the game is the game itself. Our Academy Staff create environments which encourage, creativity, experimentation, enjoyment, fun, a quality learning experience and a love for the game.
This area of development is aimed at players from the ages of 2 through 5 who are new to the game of soccer and formulating the building blocks along with a love and passion for the game.
Our Academy Staff train your players technically and tactically over the course of the season, implementing professional training sessions developing their skills and preparing them for future challenges and competition.
This area of development is aimed at players from 6 through 14 and its focus is based on high quality coaching sessions offering and working towards a technical proficiency and a desire to improve.
Our Academy Staff will develop your players current levels from a technical, tactical, physiological and psychological standpoint as your teams improve to compete at State, Regional and even National Levels!
This is the pinnacle of our philosophy and is aimed at challenging players aged from 15 through 19 to be the best that they can be and preparing the players for college and further playing experiences.
PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL STAFF
- Each year we have over 3,000 applicants from all across the world apply to coach for Challenger Sports.
FULLY LICENSED & QUALIFIED
- Our staff are professionally trained and qualified holding UEFA, Football Association, National Diplomas and / or Brazilian Licenses. On top of their coaching qualifications are staff are up to date with the current First Aid procedures, Child Safety / Safe Haven courses, Nutritional Guidelines and Injury Prevention.
- Learn from our staff who live and breathe the game. Many of our staff have played professionally at grass roots up to the professional levels and have over twenty years experience playing and coaching!
GREAT ROLE MODELS
- Not only are our staff top soccer coaches but we also evaluate our coaches abilities to be a leader and a role model to the children they coach. Each of our coaches must complete an indepth personality test before any employment in your community.
EVALUATIONS AND TRAINING
- All our staff are further educated in our Academy Coaching Curriculum and we also continually evaluate and train our coaching staff once in the USA so that our staff are always up to date with the latest coaching trends, techniques and procedures.
- Throughout the recruitment process our staff go through in depth assessments, background checks, and VISA Processing to guarantee we select ONLY THE BEST!